Sunday 21 November 2010

Thought Bubble!


Holy moly, Thought Bubble was bloody awesome! After much hassle deciding on whether to go, it was well worth it; I sold an amazing amount for a one day con, met some brilliant people and generally just had a fantastic time. TB is very Small Press based in terms of stalls but has a lot of big comic names to draw in a range of people and you could definitely see that yesterday. The place was rammed all day and the atmosphere was great. Rumour has it that next year will be two days and if that's the case, this will become another regular con for me! I was mainly selling the bits I had left from BICS and MCM but that didn't stop people from buying! It's made me come up with some exciting new things to have ready in time for all the cons I have planned for next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails